BIRKENSTOCK GIZEH 43851 BF SILVER
Free shipping on all orders over $70
The iconic, minimalist Birkenstock Gizeh. In stylish silver Birko-Flor upper, with the original Birkenstock anatomically designed footbed, these Birkenstock sandals are a must have.
- Birko-Flor synthetic upper
- Suede footbed lining
- Anatomically shaped footbed that moulds into your foot shape
- Shock-absorbing EVA outsole
- Protect the cork with Cork Seal
- The Gizeh in Birko-Flor is a secure and comfortable style that will move with your foot as the T-bar strap holds your foot firmly in place.
- The toe-piece can take a day or two to soften up, but when it does you won’t feel it as your Birkenstocks start to soften and contour to your individual foot.
- The Birko-flor upper isn't as stiff as leather and will require only a small amount of wearing in before it softens up.
- Gizeh sandals can curl up in the toe area as they move with your feet when you walk, so it's important that your toes have room to spread out without pushing against the toe edge at the front.
- To protect your Birkenstock sandals, avoid getting them wet and try not to leave them in the back of a hot car or in direct sunlight.