BIRKENSTOCK - PROFI 1027221 - BLUE
Free shipping on all orders over $70
BIRKENSTOCK developed the Profi Birki to offer perfect grip and sure-footedness in almost any work environment. With its raised heel section and extended front, it encloses the entire foot and promotes a natural rolling motion with every step you take.
The nonslip PU sole proves itself to be the ideal solution on smooth floor surfaces in particular. The Profi Birki is a top choice among long-term employees in hospitals, the food industry, and kitchens. Its outstanding hygiene properties likewise attest to this: the oil- and grease-resistant clog is washable to 80° Celsius, while the removable PU footbed can be washed to 60° Celsius and can also be disinfected.
All Profi Birki models are certified in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRB category).
- Removable, anatomically shaped PU footbed, washable to 60Â°C
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Footbed lining: fabric
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), nonslip, oil- and grease-resistant
- Certified occupational footwear in accordance with EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E (SRB category)
- The Profi Birki is a roomy fit, designed to promote airflow and offer relaxed comfort for professional wear and long days working on your feet.
- The roomy fit makes them less suitable for long walks. Those with narrower feet can opt for an additional foam insert to be included with the shoe in order to make them feel more snug.
- They are reasonably quick to wear in but if you are new to arch support you might find some initial discomfort, however it will ultimately offer support and comfort and help you maintain a better posture while on your feet all day.